Well hello there bonnie lad or lassie – we’re hosting a Burns Night Supper this January, and we’d love ye to be a part o’it!
We’ll be hosting the event on Thursday 25th January from 7PM, with a full meal for just £15!
Ye can tuck into all o’this magnificent grub:
- Cock-A Leekie with Scottish Pancakes
- Potato Scone with Black Pudding & Sauce Robert
- Arbroath Toastie with Arran Potato Salad
- Haggis, Neeps n’ Tatties with Onion Sauce
- Balmoral Baked Salmon – coated with oats, baked and served with honey and mustard cream)
- Auld Reekie Twice Cooked Sirlion – slices of sirloin in a whisky and cheese sauce
- Bonnie Prince Charlie Chicken – breast of chicken filled with apple, served with Drambuie cream sauce
- Beetroot, Goats Cheese and Onion Tart – served with wild mushroom sauce
- Rasperry and Whisky Cheesecake
- Tipsy Laird with Shortbread
- A Selection of Scottish Cheeses, Oatcakes, Celery and Grapes
Book yer place now – gie us a bell on 0191 518 8302 to reserve a table!