Hot Club Du Nord Jazz Dinner Menu Launched
Beautiful music and delicious food go hand-in-hand, that’s why we’re launching a special dinner menu celebrating the return of Emma Fisk’s Hot Club Du Nord Jazz Evening at East Durham College!
As Scene 1 is conveniently situated right next to the Lubetkin Theatre where the Hot Club Du Nord event will be taking place, it’s the ideal place to stop for a bite to eat before you relax with some soulful jazz.
Our special Jazz Dinner Menu will be available on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
Tables must be pre-booked. Please call us directly on 0191 518 5588 to book your place. Service starts from 4:30PM with last orders at 6:30PM.
What’s On The Menu?
2 Courses just £12.50
3 courses just £15.00
- Homemade Lentil, Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup (V)
- Salad of Mixed Leaves, Topped with Goat’s Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Smooth Liver Parfait with Onion Marmalade and Toast
- Salmon Escalope, Baked on Sea Salt and Served with Tartare Butter Sauce
- Pan-Fried Chicken Breast Filled with Mushrooms, with Smoked Bacon Jus
- Chargrilled Pork Loin Steaks, Glazed with Stilton and Port Cream Sauce
- Vegetable Korma and Pilau Rice
All served with potatotes and a panache of vegetables
- Banoffee Pie
- Fresh Cream Gateau
- Cheese and Biscuits